Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

Badger

I wonder if Messi regrets signing the new contract with Ronaldo creeping up on his Balon D'or's. He'll be unlikely to win anymore with us.

JamDav1982

All they are doing is getting acres of space in midfield, driving at the midfield and when get closed down passing it out wide.

Lack of pace in midfield and getting outnumbered due to two up top is making it so easy to do.

blaugrana1987

The board are useless and need replacing, yes. That isn't going to be happening on the back of a Spanish Super Cup result. If that was true about players not giving it their all to send out a message, I'd be disgusted. Think of the fans that have gone there, think about the fans worldwide that follow them, who are affected by every result. I won't believe they have no professional pride.
Sorry but board has put this team and this club in situation where is no way out beside doing its best to show bad results as that is only thing socios can see.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
What a midfield Real has, it's incredible. Probably better balanced with Casemiro in there but there can't be any team in the world as good in possession as this one with Kroos, Modric and Kovacic.

Home of Barca Fans