Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's not even remotely possible to debate that Semedo should be starting. EV is batshit for even considering not starting him, let alone doing it twice.

Wambo

I was saying when we got Suarez that it is not what Barcelona should be looking for. He was turning 28 and had 2 years of high level performance left. He was never that athletic type of forward who could run till he was 34.

Its just Villa, Ibrahimovic, Henry all over again. Expensive players who give you 1-2 seasons and then get passed to the next club.

Oh, and look what is new? We are getting 29 year old Paulinho!

Meanwhile Madrid is full of young, talented players who will continue to grow.

This clubs strategy is just full of shit: They let go a promising players like Thiago to get Cesc, and then lose both on the end. Same thing with Sanchez and Pedro who made room for Neymar...

i_bleed_blaugrana

What a midfield Real has, it's incredible. Probably better balanced with Casemiro in there but there can't be any team in the world as good in possession as this one with Kroos, Modric and Kovacic.

Wtf ever. They are good but not nearly as dominant as the holy trinity.

I just really hope it's sinking in to everyone just how far we have fallen since Laporta left. My buddy who is an Juve fan sent me this and it really does encapsulate my feelings atm:

"It's actually really odd to see a club so good just destroy themselves..."

likeafire

Im telling you right now, if we take Gomes off and bring on someone else we will play so much better. The guy offers NOTHING.

Home of Barca Fans