Spanish SuperCup Final: Barca - Real 3-1

Masetro10

RM is in big trouble soon. RM is going to be in the same situation as Barca financially soon. They have to spend big to replace Modric/Kroos/Benzema and probably Camavinga who does nothing. Full rebuild coming. Cannot wait to see it

Messi983

FmisKRsXEAEZVDO

Alik

First trophy let's gooo!!

Let's go after La Liga, now.

RM is in big trouble soon. RM is going to be in the same situation as Barca financially soon. They have to spend big to replace Modric/Kroos/Benzema and probably Camavinga who does nothing. Full rebuild coming. Cannot wait to see it

Madrid have their stadium almost complete, have had smaller transfer blunders and more recent sporting success than us. They won't be close to the same financial situation.

Sooke

It may be our season early in 2023. Winning the Supercup will bust our chances to win La Liga as well. The best performance of Gavi as a Barca player. I rate him 10 out of 10. Balde comes next with his phenomenal play on the left side - 9. Next, I 'ii rate Lewa and Kounde with - 8. Great game to watch. It's time to celebrate.

El Gato

Villarato!
How was the game last night lads?
Heard you won the Mickey Mouse cup and celebrated like crazy.
Good for you, only the 2nd Supercopa win vs us in 40 years!
What was the score?

Ustari

Mou, res!
How was the game last night lads?
Heard you won the Mickey Mouse cup and celebrated like crazy.
Good for you, only the 2nd Supercopa win vs us in 40 years!
What was the score?

Good luck searching for the first sextuple

Horatio

You're welcome
Ain't gonna lie, trophy does not really do it for me. But beating Madrid in a final the way we looked does! Hope we can maintain some of the positives of the game.

Etoshow

Always good to win a trophy even if it's only supercup. Concerning the players, everybody played well except Kunde according to me. Lewandowski was good just like he's always. However, I feel like he should improve his link up play and try some individual efforts. It lacks to his game imo, however a goal and an assist is a good performance and that's what he is.
Gavi is the MVP with a good activit? and 1 goal + 2 assists. I don't forget Ter Stegen and Pedri who were good too.

Nucky

Doubt it, Perez is many things but he isn't a clown like Bartomeu was.. But Real Madrid will be in trouble when Modrić,Benzema and Kroos leave.. Camavinga has been awfull recently, maybe he'll get better, Modrić was also shit in his first season in Madrid..

jamrock

If they get Bellingham & move Valverde to midfield they should be fine, & camavinga will improve, plus we all know they will get Mbappe, they'll be fine.

mc_lovin

Pretty sure Valverde in a more classic midfield role won't work. He's rather one dimensional.

Last edited:

Porque

I reckon they sell Fede if Bellingham comes. Madrid have a knack for sales with impeccable timing, and they rarely reach the same level at the next club.

Home of Barca Fans