Spanish Supercup semis: Barca - Real 2-3

MTL_Barca

Wasn't too bad considering the circumstance.

Maybe a close game vs Real gives the team some motivation for the important games.

FinBarcelonafan

The fact that guys like Pique, Busquets, and Alba are even still regularly playing top flight professional football shows how much of a joke this squad is, let alone the wages they are pulling. Xavi wasting minutes on these dudes that are so old they literally played with him drives me absolutely insane.

Pique was good today but Alba and Busi kinda deadweight.

Skalman

All in all a good game all things considered, alot of players that havent played in quite a while but still retains class. looking good for the future

CatalinR10

Seeing this lineup , I have no ideea how we'll manage to not be run over.

Dinosaur Busquets , Dumbele , youngsters without experience , Ferran who just came at the team and is after covid , Mats , old Alves vs RM midfield Modric - Casemiro - Kross + Benzema and Vinicius + world class Curtois.

If the team puts on a fight , gives a lot of efort and somehow manage to not lose more than 2 goals , I'll still be ok'ish with the result.

Hopefully we pull a surprise.

I was expecting a 3-0 or a 4-0 loss but I'm rather impressed , game was winable.

Proud of the team , RM scum didn't deserve the win.

Porque

We could of used another game to get our returning players back to full fitness.

But Madrid are a better side. We run them close but it felt like they could have scored whenever they decided to. And that we could score, whenever they decided to let us.

ronniecro

looked to me that we were giving 100% and still lost,meanwhile real looked like they were on 70% and still completely outplayed us

FCBfan22

looked to me that we were giving 100% and still lost,meanwhile real looked like they were on 70% and still completely outplayed us

Wouldn't agree with that. We were very good and there were periods when we pinched Real.

However, we all knew that our defense will fail sooner or later.

ajnotkeith

We could of used another game to get our returning players back to full fitness.

But Madrid are a better side. We run them close but it felt like they could have scored whenever they decided to. And that we could score, whenever they decided to let us.

Benzema and Vinicius fucked up a bunch of long balls else they could have scored 2 or 3 more. Even if the score was close,the tactical setup and lineup choices of Xavi are being exposed almost as quick as he's arrived.

Home of Barca Fans