Stefan Bajčetić

JamDav1982

Aye just like Zubimendi, Nico and others did.

'Xavis call' got Lewa.. it got Gundo.

The huge salaries played no part.

jamrock

He would definitely pick us over betis I think.

RB maybe better for his development, so that's the choice us or them.

Messi983

What is the chance he picks us ahead of Leipzig and Real Betis?

It's Salzburg, not Leipzig. They're managed by Klopp's former assistant so if Bajcetic has good relationship with him that could play in their favor.

And I've not seen Betis linked to him. Latest reports are they will let Fekir go and try to replace him with Ceballos or Lo Celso. Rodri and/or Diao could also leave so they'll need a winger as well.

Porque

He will pick us if he fancies a future potential Barca career imo. Salzburg if he wants to recover his level to return to Pool. Liverpool will be probably prefer RB.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He will pick us if he fancies a future potential Barca career imo. Salzburg if he wants to recover his level to return to Pool. Liverpool will be probably prefer RB.
He also probably understands his qualities will shine through more in Barca and if he doesn't get injured he will get a lot of playing time...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Not happening. Deco is on 3 day birthday party trip to Portugal. He deserves a rest, leave him alone.
That was a fucking profesional move from Deco et al wasn't it?! We just got our nr 1 prospect in midfield injured for the whole season, there's 4 days left of the window - "let's celebrate my birthday!!". Fucking retarded shit, did Laporta ok this or was he eating while asked and couldn't focus? Honestly, Deco should fuck off from Barca after this, this is piss taking on another level!

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Dont know how good he is. But since its EPL and Liverpool, probably cost us an arm and a leg, which we dont have, Olmo's signing took all four of our limbs.
Alas such is life.

Home of Barca Fans