Tennis

Horatio

You're welcome
Alcaraz belongs to outlier category me thinks. Seems to improve every game I watch. Was supposed to be not as strong on grass but killing it this year. But I have limited knowledge of tennis. Will be seen how he does longetivity wise since he lacks a bit of height and he will slow down as he grows older. But very smart player and great placement of shots.

Hurts hes madridista. Class act tho. Never seen him complain.

Alcaraz belongs to outlier category me thinks. Seems to improve every game I watch. Was supposed to be not as strong on grass but killing it this year. But I have limited knowledge of tennis. Will be seen how he does longetivity wise since he lacks a bit of height and he will slow down as he grows older. But very smart player and great placement of shots.

Hurts hes madridista. Class act tho. Never seen him complain.
It hurts you because he supports Real? What does that have to do with anything? Does Nadal or Fernando Alonso hurt you too?

That's what I hate about football fans. IT'S JUST A FOOKING GAME.

@Horatio you remind me of myself. I said I never would have bought my ex friend a Juve shirt if I knew he hates Zanetti. Different situation though. No one should hate him. It's just 22 pansies kicking a ball for 90 minutes. I hate this and that "my brother supports Arsenal, I support Spurs" or "I would never date an Inter fan etc"

Have some banter,have a drink, watch a game and go to sleep.

Nello

I believe in Alcaraz, think he can outplay Djokovic in the final. Cuz it's not enough to play as good or better, you need to outplay Djokovic throughout the whole game to win.

@Horatio half of Juve fans hate zanetti and half of them respect or even adore him.. Apparently only I care about that or Inter fans hating Del Piero or Buffon..shows how caring and thoughful I am though if those truly irrelevant things bother me. 100 people 100 minds

Hardy

a crazy stats about Nole, last time he lost on CC at Wimbledon was 10 years ago against Murray :lol:

this time Alcaraz is the underdog, hope he doesn't shit in his pants again

Home of Barca Fans