Tennis

KingLeo10

By the way, 39 year old Federer outplayed prime Djokovic (4 years younger) on this court :lol: Yes, Djoko was more clutch in the decisive moments but the overall match, Federer won more points.

Don't want to hear anything about Djokovic as the grass GOAT. I don't think he beats 03-08 Federer or prime Sampras on grass.

KingLeo10

That tiebreak win was crucial for Alcaraz's career (1st one Djokovic lost in last 15 tiebreaks). Lose this match in straights and he gets a mental hangover against Djokovic. Now he's leading.

KingLeo10

Unless Djokovic dominates top level opposition (like Alcaraz appears to be) going forward, I can't give him the undisputed GOAT title. He's forever one of the GOATs obviously.

Nadal got his 22 sandwiched between prime Federer and prime Djokovic.

Federer set the standard of the big 3 and was only beatable by Nadal during his prime.

Djokovic is more accomplished than both but has benefited more than either from the competition dropping.

Temptation

By the way, 39 year old Federer outplayed prime Djokovic (4 years younger) on this court :lol: Yes, Djoko was more clutch in the decisive moments but the overall match, Federer won more points.

Don't want to hear anything about Djokovic as the grass GOAT. I don't think he beats 03-08 Federer or prime Sampras on grass.

Dude your GOAT changes everyday.

You used to diss Federer for not being decisive enough.

Now you're indirectly shading Nole for that same final.

Who tf is your GOAT? :lol:

KingLeo10

Dude your GOAT changes everyday.

You used to diss Federer for not being decisive enough.

Now you're indirectly shading Nole for that same final.

Who tf is your GOAT? :lol:
I don't hate Federer. It's like the Lewa situation. I only diss Federer because you make him sound clearly superior to Nadal and Djokovic which he is not.
No denying Federer's greatness though.

Prime Roger > Prime Djokovic
Prime Nadal > Prime Roger
Prime Djokovic > Prime Nadal

is generally how I see it.

Temptation

I don't hate Federer. It's like the Lewa situation. I only diss Federer because you make him sound clearly superior to Nadal and Djokovic which he is not.
No denying Federer's greatness though.

Prime Roger > Prime Djokovic
Prime Nadal > Prime Roger
Prime Djokovic > Prime Nadal

is generally how I see it.

You do know that the way you just equated the 3 against each other makes no sense by simple induction, right?

You meant to do 1 v 1 when these guys are playing against each other?

What's the comprehensive ranking for you? That's the real debate. Matchups are well known. Federer's game suits Nadal well.

Home of Barca Fans