• Meta

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Guardian

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • other(specify)

Votes: 40 63.5%

• Total voters

Pepe Silvia

I vote for yusuf, because I'm too scared to do it for somebody else. Yusuf, you're reading this, right? I hope we're cool.
Desoe, you can only pull the scared card if you are skinny and small. Like Pippo or DM for example - they can get sympathy for how small they are, who would ever pick on Pippo or Benj? It doesn't work when you tower over others with brawn and toughness just like the guy you are claiming to be scared of.

desoe

Dude, I don't know how small exactly Pippo and DM are, but I don't think they're much smaller than me, to be honest :lol:

S

Super Pippo

What!? Am not small! I am nearly 180cm tall more or less, average height!

I understand the yusuf argument, but I voted raed ages ago, and to be honest that was a waste, because I reckon I could take him in a fight. Just saying.

S

Super Pippo

He said something about towering over me, thats surely a reference to height rather than build? You get thin towers.

desoe

I'll probably kick Pippo's ass in a close distance fight, though. He'll have a huge advantage if he knows how to use his feet, but if he let me close to him - I'll do an early-mike-tyson on his blonde ass.

p.s. yusuf will kick my ass anyway. I'd probably run.

S

Super Pippo

Am quick like a ninja.

Doesn't matter anyway, am Italian, you hit me you then have to take on my 50+ cousins. :p

S

Super Pippo

No, they are none existent, Pepe, it was a joke. All I have is a little sister, and she was shit last time I got her to beat someone up for me, I don't think i'd use her again.

She does wear those things though.

desoe

Don't trust him Pepe, it's a mafia-trick. His cousins are probably personans non grata, God knows what they're doing for living. Those italians ...

Pepe Silvia

Pippo seems harmless but he's liable to snap and stab someone in the face in a drunken rage. I can see it happening he has that temperment.

As for a Pippo/Raed bout that would be a sight.

S

Super Pippo

Atleast it is a posse.

You would have to have pissed off some very chalice people if they beat two little girls to get to you.

Home of Barca Fans