Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
:lol: i cant take this post seriously

tumblr_leftk562o31qf8yek.gif

SwiftGuyver

we should splash out this summer...

45m + Iniesta for Cesc

60m + Messi for Andy Carroll

might seem alot of money but i think we would really see the benefits next season...

Birdy

Lol! you are awesome mate!
Iniest + money for Cesc...
I cant stop laughing..
Best post ever!

PS: i have expained my views about Cesc though.. He is a great player..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Interesting timing but in the past week there has been a flurry of articles written about Cesc's personality in the UK - and they're not flattering

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Interesting timing but in the past week there has been a flurry of articles written about Cesc's personality in the UK - and they're not flattering
yup....not surprised...handed the keys to one of the biggest teams in england at teh age of 21 without really earning it...having the english media suck your balls and telling u that you are the greatest ever since he got there....not to mention he is just imitating his manager on the pitch and taking some habbits from the voyeur.

E

elricho

get sakho ansaldi cesc and pastore in for next season with the arab money. team sorted for around 5 years if not more
thiago silva and pato if anyone goes awol

E

elricho

150 mill we got, shouddo the trik apart from the milan pair.

E

elricho

dont play fm mate, fab behind jp. anyway dont wanna big queer fight about it. just sayin is all.

an wat the hell is the quote marks around needed all about? someones not been goin to enough school

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
dont play fm mate, fab behind jp. anyway dont wanna big queer fight about it. just sayin is all.

an wat the hell is the quote marks around needed all about? someones not been goin to enough school
lol and who is gonna be the defensive player?

Home of Barca Fans