Thiago Translantara

Rory

Good game but he just doesn't suit Liverpool at all. The idea he provides something different might be true but Liverpool's success has been entirely built on the identity of football they play. Seems like they wanted change for the sake of change.

He still hammers every pass into teammates in completely unnecessary positions. Why he does this I'll never know. If he could control his passing speed more he'd be so effective.

Also seems to get caught a couple of times in midfield and doesn't have the legs to catch up. Tbf very few cm's have it all so he does have plenty of positives. Strange choice to go to Liverpool.

Bobo32

Yes it is very apparent that he isn't a perfect fit there.
I think he'd be a perfect fit in Barcelona right now though.

Bobo32

Trending on twitter after todays game. I didn't watch the game, but I was always 100% Thiago since the first time I saw him, seems he is winning the Liverpool fans very much over now too.

Jadentheman

Thiago always trends for Liverpool often. Glad they are recognizing him. It's a shame his injuries throughout his career prevented him from being a standout superstar like the rest.

Morten

Thiago always trends for Liverpool often. Glad they are recognizing him. It's a shame his injuries throughout his career prevented him from being a standout superstar like the rest.

Its not all about the injuries, he is a very good player, but i didn't find him that impressive in the biggest games when we(RM) played them in CL.
Its a limited set of games to be sure, but that leaves an impression.

Zidane82

Trending on twitter after todays game. I didn't watch the game, but I was always 100% Thiago since the first time I saw him, seems he is winning the Liverpool fans very much over now too.

He plays really well for a period then picks up niggling injuries

fergus90

One of the most naturally gifted footballers of the last 10 years but yeah his career has been hampered and limited with injuries.

Home of Barca Fans