Thiago Translantara

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Guillen (doctor Olympic ESP): "When I talked with Thiago, I already noticed he was angry and crying. He'll be out for at least two months."

Guillen (dr): "If Thiago'd have had surgery in time, this wouldn't have happened. Same thing with Villa, who could've played Euro"

Sounds like our medical team are pretty lousy, I hope that isn't the case. Also, 2 months out for Thiago Alcantara? I didn't know it was that long, hope this doesn't affect his career...

M

mitkoa7x

Guillen (doctor Olympic ESP): "When I talked with Thiago, I already noticed he was angry and crying. He'll be out for at least two months."

Guillen (dr): "If Thiago'd have had surgery in time, this wouldn't have happened. Same thing with Villa, who could've played Euro"

Sounds like our medical team are pretty lousy, I hope that isn't the case. Also, 2 months out for Thiago Alcantara? I didn't know it was that long, hope this doesn't affect his career...

I've always thought our medical staff were doing a lousy job, this confirms it...

Maria

So are we to expect Thiago breaking his leg too? Wtf is wrong with our medical staff? I was having high hopes with Thiago this season.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We didn't have enough players last season, that's why we ran the risk. That's Villa didn't opt for surgery earlier

It makes me think why we didn't go for a loan signing or some thing like that

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_m6ufrhulfH1rrut4co1_500.jpg

the villa effect

Home of Barca Fans