Thiago Translantara

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Great showing from him today. kept the game very fluid and made some very good passes. Also extremely confident on the ball while taking on a man. Shame that almost every time he played Alves into space, he completely messed up the crossing opportunities.

Stric

Nice game from Thiago! :wub: Too bad about that last cross, but apart from that he handled that game like a boss.

CatalinR10

A_7E1xDCIAACaXq.jpg:large

ShandyFFM

someone saw the skill from him in min 73-75 ???? incredilbe brazilian-blood ..this guy can be like xavi with a touch of ronaldinho

BerkeleyBernie

It was funny- he did a super-quick Busquets classic pullback/sweep behind juke and pulled it off. Busquets did exactly the same move a minute later at his usual relaxed pace, and was fouled.

BerkeleyBernie

Great showing from him today. kept the game very fluid and made some very good passes. Also extremely confident on the ball while taking on a man. Shame that almost every time he played Alves into space, he completely messed up the crossing opportunities.

31 of 31 passes completed.

impeh

Hi, its me..
i like how confident he is, even with players like iniesta/messi etc around him, he always signals he wants the ball rather than just waiting for a pass.

jlim632

Any highlights from him for the Espanyol game? I am wondering whether he can operate on the left like iniesta does. Imagine the interchangeability to the game if both of them operate instead of Cesc

Mr Hulot

When we played Milan (group stage) at San Siro last year with this carzy 3-4-3 line-up: Víctor Valdés,Puyol,Busquets,Mascherano,Abidal,Thiago,Xavi, Keita,Fábregas,Messi,Villa,
if I remember correctly Thiago was operating in the flanks,at least in the first half an he was pretty good..

Stric

He also spent a few moments at RW at that recent game against... Valladolid, was it? We were alternating between 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 in those last minutes.

Home of Barca Fans