Thiago Translantara

Der Kaiser

another brilliant piece from redcafe`s member Red Hand Devil:

Insert fuck-off clause - £0.00 million!

Seriously sick to death of Barca, they've become such an arrogant bunch of fuckers. I used to detest Real because of the way the handle their business, but Barca's antics these past few years are just as disgusting & in many cases much worse, atleast everyone knew what Real are like & expect that shananigans off them, but Barca the self-proclaimed - more than a club bullshit, is acting up on their love-in with football fans - they can do no wrong from their point of view!

Its like Barca are foookin blind & think every football fan wants them to have the best players at knock-down prices, because they're the shining light in all our eyes. Wake-up call for Barca is well & truly overdue, but more importantly - a boot in the head for that arrogant cunt Sandra Rosell is even more overdue....

...Agent Elliot Kebbie will sort this out
and then
There's still 1 hour & 53 mins left to change the fuckers mind - go go Agent Kebbie...
and finally
...fuck it anyway!

:lol:

Mander

An excerpt from Red Café user Blair.

25th of June 2011.

Another excerpt from Red Café user Blair.

29th of June 2011 12:38

They're hilarious to be honest, both intentional and unintentional. Some of them are bitter, some of them hate us, some of them love us, some of them make you wish you had an account so you could set facts straight.

Most of them do seem to have found out what a gem we have during the Under 21 Champ'ships. Not much talk about him on redcafe previous to that tournament, lots of talk during and afterwards.

EDIT: Totally irrelevant to Thiago, but Cal? from redcafe is probably the funniest guy alive. Unintentionally. If in doubt, visit their regular Cristiano vs. Messi battles.

Barcafire

I find it hilarious how haters think we're trying to rip off every team out there. Hello, the only player we don't want to pay full price for is Cesc. Udinese is still getting a healthy sum.

USWAY

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Thiago is one of the clearest examples that we first look in-house before looking elsewhere." [barça tv]

Good guideline to follow, especially with the players La Masia churns out.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Can see why though. Adriano is a better bet.

Oh, damn right he is. I remember how suspicious I was of signing him at first, but after he got a good run of games he became quite awesome on the left.

Besides, Abidal will most likely play as a CB pairing Piqué, while giving Puyi his well-needed rest. Furthermore, Adriano is much more versatile than Max is, so he can play further up the pitch if needed.

/off-thread rant over.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans