Thread purification: Messi losing pace, Pepe-Busquets, etc

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
no way is he as fast and as explosive today as he was in that video against Madrid 06/07. NOT A CHANCE!!!

Messi is my favourite favourite player. I'm fanatical about him, but I'm not going to lie to myself about him and stick my head in the sand.

Yes he had more space back in those days, but please, open your eyes. if you are gong to say that Messi is just as fast and explosive as he was back in 06/07, you are in denial.

Watch his goal against Rayo this very season... Then please come back...

Hatem Ben Arfa

Watch his goal against Rayo this very season... Then please come back...

I've seen all his goals this season at least 10 times each! I'm fantical about him, but I'm not about to let that blind me like it has you and others.

If you think Messi is just as fast and explosive today as he was vs Real Madrid 06/07 in that vieo, you are lying to yourself.

that is all I have to say on the matter.

does anyone have the quotes of Guardiola admitting that Messi slower this season?????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dalitis8

Banned
La Liga refs are objective.

Every penaldo and red card shown to the opposition were definitely objective (also goals disallowed)

Mou and Pepe can attest to this fact.

FiReFTW

Messi isn't slower, but he is a bit less agile ( hardly noticable tho ) because of some added weight compared to years ago and being a few years older. It also means he is not as fragile as before and has even better balance/strength.

Darko

no way is he as fast and as explosive today as he was in that video against Madrid 06/07. NOT A CHANCE!!!

Messi is my favourite favourite player. I'm fanatical about him, but I'm not going to lie to myself about him and stick my head in the sand.

Yes he had more space back in those days, but please, open your eyes. if you are gong to say that Messi is just as fast and explosive as he was back in 06/07, you are in denial.

:thumbsup2:

Home of Barca Fans