Tito Vilanova dies at age 45

mittchan82

I read the news at lunch today and I couldn't believe what I was reading. I thought it was a some sort of a sick joke and searched online to verify over and over again. It seemed that he just needed some time away to recover from his battle with cancer. I never thought I would read an article about Tito passing away so soon when he was so young and just starting in his career as a manager. I always thought he would come back to coach the team again or as a board member, where he can influence the team in a positive way. I was hoping to see Pep + Tito combo again raining hell on our opponents and collecting trophies like no other clubs did.

Thank you for giving us the joy you have presented us and leading by being the example that all should follow. Rest in peace Tito. My prayers go to all your loved ones at this time of deep sorrow.

Pepe Silvia

Heard about this in the morning, on my way to my grandmother's funeral. Really sad news and I wish his family well. RIP Tito.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Chill with the "Even Mou" part lol. It makes it seem like you're questioning Pep. Tito and Pep were best friends for many years. You think he cares about publicly addressing the fact that his best friend just passed away? He is most likely still in mourning. Im sure he will have some heart warming things to say when the time comes.
R.I.P. Tito

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A reminder today to give a big hug & kiss and some kind words to those who you care the most about - life is short

barcanuck

Those videos are unreal watching Tito and Pep coaching together was truly an honor. It truly must be like losing a brother for Pep and for the barca fans it feels like a death in the family. Rest in peace Tito.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
BmIZdg8CAAImTlG.jpg

Pablo89

How mean life can be. Last season while u were at the helm we looked foward to d continuity of d brilliant moments u & pep had. Your combo with pep was divine & I had hoped / prayed for a reunion. You truly were a barca man. Always calm, cheerful & never sought media frenzy amidst success. Cancer never allowed us see your full potential & might have taken your life but in our hearts, you live & would forever remain a legend. U are a great loss to your family & d barca family.
RIP to a true legend: Tito Vilanova

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Home of Barca Fans