Trance or House?

Trance or House?

• Total voters

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
avicii is being thrown into the limelight these days but i dont reckon that he has much to stay in

hah, one genre that i love is tech-house (electro house) and its so underrated

ferry corsten and deadmau5 are part of that sub genre

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us

House music will improve 10 folds because of Swedish House Mafia. Their songs are more exciting to me than Guetta (who is considered the God of House)

B

blueduck

Depends on what mood and situation I'm in.

Like I wouldn't listen to trance when I'm driving.

Sergio

Sergison
In the right place Avicii is good, its great music for dancing with. Some of his remixes are good for driving also, but yeah, I wouldn't listen to it at home, its not the point of it.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
House/electro house is better than trance to me, although there are some fantastic trance songs. I guess it depends on the mood and such, each are great in their moments.

Swedish House Mafia are brilliant.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Which mainstream electronic music genre do you prefer. Feel free to add an opinion on other genres but at pick one of the big two - techno is dead, electro (which is more my thing) is for hipsters and drum and bass is too niche, so I tried to keep it simple.

I hate mainstream, I cannot stand it but House has its moments. Trance I cannot stand in shape or form.

I listen to Minimal, Tech House, Deep Tech or anything on that line.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Trance is fortunately pretty much non existant in germany (at least in urban clubs/bars) ... which is good b/c it makes me vomit ... i never understood what ppl get from it as it is a banal arrangement of disgusting sounds for me ...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Trance is fortunately pretty much non existant in germany (at least in urban clubs/bars) ... which is good b/c it makes me vomit ... i never understood what ppl get from it as it is a banal arrangement of disgusting sounds for me ...

I did not want to be as harsh as you but that is pretty much what I feel.

beef-supreme

I like a bit of both. If it is about a night out though, house for me, because I find it gets me in the party mood better. So overall more house.

Home of Barca Fans