Transfers and Rumours - old thread

ceefoo

Sunday life (Sunday version of the Belfast Telegraph) LOL.

uzavape6.jpg
:rofl1:
Why don't they just write?: MESSI IS THE REINCARNATION OF JESUS

It would be more plausible.

Jeremy Butler ("Journalist") - You TWAT!

And what makes it worse is he gets paid to write this crap. :fool:

If TS is impossible my first pick is Nkoulou. Miles better than Sakho. Better passing, stronger in the air, taller, and most importantly better mentality. Leadership qualities as well.

Sakho is overrated. He's good, but no more

Antimadridista1

If TS is impossible my first pick is Nkoulou. Miles better than Sakho. Better passing, stronger in the air, taller, and most importantly better mentality. Leadership qualities as well.

Totally agreed. Nkoulou is the best defender of the Ligue 1 after Thiago Silva , but it looks like Napoli will be his next destination...

mixer

If Thiago leaves, Barcelona could sign a midfielder. CSKA Moscow player Keisuke Honda (27), whose contract expires in Dec, is an option [md]

Meitux

He is not taller,Sakho is 1.87 and Nkoulou is 1.83.At least we should say the things right :p

mixer

Sport reporting Julio Cesar wants to leave QPR, because they were relegated from Premier Leauge. His buyout fee is only 3m euros. If Valdes leaves, he is an option.

F

Flavia

Transfers should resume now, and I expect both Thiago's sagas to be over soon.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Thiago leaves, Barcelona could sign a midfielder. CSKA Moscow player Keisuke Honda (27), whose contract expires in Dec, is an option [md]

:facepalm:

Barca management, you never cease to amaze me with your incompetence and cluelessness.

Z

ZiZu

After last night I'd be very happy to get David Luiz who's cheaper and younger than Thiago Silva .

He reminded me of Puyol last night in the way he played .

Sport reporting Julio Cesar wants to leave QPR, because they were relegated from Premier Leauge. His buyout fee is only 3m euros. If Valdes leaves, he is an option.

Home of Barca Fans