Transfers and Rumours - old thread

ShandyFFM

heared about this pjanic thing too... he already has been scouted by barca at the match vs ACF Fiorentina and barca should have sounded out a possible transfer... i dont get it this must be wrong i mean why the hell should we get a midfielder ??? and although a midfielder which isnt worldclass and to our standart ???? or do we want a scond alexis... i think we should get a good young central defender and neymar next season.. or its just to foul other clubs so barca can concentrate on marquinhos :)

source: transfermarketweb.com
Interviewed by EFE, AS Roma 22 year old midfielder Miralem Pjanic has declared: "It's true, Barcelona are tracking me and have contacted my club. Some of their agents have been observing me during the Tim Cup game against Fiorentina. It's up to Roma to decide, there are people inside the club that are in charge of certain things. In any case it's clear that Barcelona is the club that everybody would like to play for and that I am honoured of their interest".

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

heared about this pjanic thing too... he already has been scouted by barca at the match vs ACF Fiorentina and barca should have sounded out a possible transfer... i dont get it this must be wrong i mean why the hell should we get a midfielder ??? and although a midfielder which isnt worldclass and to our standart ???? or do we want a scond alexis... i think we should get a good young central defender and neymar next season.. or its just to foul other clubs so barca can concentrate on marquinhos :)

source: transfermarketweb.com
Interviewed by EFE, AS Roma 22 year old midfielder Miralem Pjanic has declared: "It's true, Barcelona are tracking me and have contacted my club. Some of their agents have been observing me during the Tim Cup game against Fiorentina. It's up to Roma to decide, there are people inside the club that are in charge of certain things. In any case it's clear that Barcelona is the club that everybody would like to play for and that I am honoured of their interest".

well ,who know may be the joke"barca should bring midfielder and try to play him false 1" is gonna come true after all.that ,might be the most rational reason to try to sign him :zubi:

Scumbag Champion

Why aren't we going after a defender? For the love of god, no more of these flicky-tricky midfielders!

I'd sell my mother to the martians to get Chiellini.

Fishdoll

Bakalao
It'd probably take that to get him away from Juve and even then I am not sure he would want to leave.

edit: ps, I liked visitng York. Very fun Viking festival and yummy Centurion's Ghost ale.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Chiellini is not fast enough to be a barça CB. He´s good but we need a fast defender.

Der Kaiser

Moussa Sissoko (2.5m), Massadio Haidara (2.5m), Yoan Gouffran (2m), and Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (8m) all to Newcastle.

Pretty damn good deals I must say! Hats off!

Home of Barca Fans