Trincão

vuji_31

Omg next year in Barca when he will be in that position for shot , he will make grwat pass to Messi so Messi can try to dribble 6 players in 2 meters square

Givenchy

Omg next year in Barca when he will be in that position for shot , he will make grwat pass to Messi so Messi can try to dribble 6 players in 2 meters square

quoting this. the 'like' feature seems to be gone but this is spot on!

BBZ8800

Exactly.
Either that or he won't be allowed to shoot from the outside of a box.
That's not our style in the last 10 years.

Tr7, btw

HanDW

Pretty positive match after coming of 2 bad performances.

I liked that he dropped a lot and played mored central in the first half to help the team with the build up. Plus, looked very sharp with the ball again.

His off the ball movement was also pretty good specially in the second half.

vegitot

He is cool but our history with Portuguese is not really something good to remember. Except Deco, the others are against us ( Figo, Mourinho, Cr150, Gomes).

Hope he will be our good.

Riordon

Watched some of the game. As I have said earlier, as a winger he will be average IMO but potential to be class if he is played as a interior under the right coach, pretty much a Di Maria/B.Silva role.

mc_lovin

Watched some of the game. As I have said earlier, as a winger he will be average IMO but potential to be class if he is played as a interior under the right coach, pretty much a Di Maria/B.Silva role.

Hes not a pure inverted winger, but not a pure playmaking winger either - he looks like a cross between the two. I dont think he will be used as an interior. And generally Fati-Striker-Trincao looks very balanced profilewise.

For all the pessimism here regarding squad age I think we are very well prepared for the future (next 1-3 years, theres no point looking further in football) if we get a young striker and centreback. I dont expect Trincao and Fati to succeed, but for now it makes a ton of sense to rely on them (as backups, depth, potential starters). When our big guns are gone we should aim higher and get more established players (unless our talents work out).

clemente

He would turn to shit in few months here, hopefully no prospects come to this club until this board leaves.

Home of Barca Fans