Trincão

behindbrowneyes

He is lacking match practice. Can't expect him to play like next Luis Figo. He was always a refreshing factor when subbed in and thats all we should expect from a 20yo who is new to La Liga.

CatalinR10

i didn't follow him before joining us this season but reading the praising from the lots of people here regards his dribbling and other stuff , I was expecting actually someone who knows how to dribble but instead he looks like someone who doesn't even know how to dribble , doesn't look like he has speed to me and missed a big chance to score yesterday on that 1v1.

flop.

vegitot

He is lacking match practice. Can't expect him to play like next Luis Figo. He was always a refreshing factor when subbed in and thats all we should expect from a 20yo who is new to La Liga.

Figo came to Barca when he was like 24 year olds. Completely different than Trincao who is just 20 year olds.

SmilerBam

This sort of attitude is the reason why some young players should avoid signing with clubs like Barcelona so early in their careers.

Trincao at age 19 was probably the 3d best player in Portuguese league and just had his real 1st season among senior competition.

This being said, people now expect him to get to Barcelona and immediately make a difference and execute like a Veteran player or someone who has been living in the club since a kid and coming trough the ranks.

Sorry to tell you but there are no Ronaldo Naz?rios in modern day football. You rarely buy a kid and see him rip an new Ahole in every defense just because.

Guys like Trincao and Dembele have noticeable talent. No one can deny it. This being said, most players have to be properly groomed in order to flourish. As a club, where does Barcelona stand?

Is this a club betting on youth for the future and, as such, calling kids shit is complete stupidity, or are we actually expect to have superstar talent from the bench as of today and in this case buying this sort of players is nothing but a waste of money and a danger to those players developments?

This question is valid for every young player in the team either coming from La Masia or other clubs.

At 20 he is not a kid.He is a young player.He looks clumsy.I just don't see in him the quality to be a future star for Barca.Maybe at a lower team like Valencia,idk.But you are right,i saw so many incredible young players during my time as a Barca fan that i am maybe biased.You could saw the quality at Iniesta,at Xavi,even before Pep came.Not talking about Messi or Ronaldo Nazario,these are GOAT tier talents.I didn't expected Trincao to be the next Messi.But i just don't see that quality that is needed here,.I mean,i suppose that we want to compete for titles and UCL's,right?If we want to be the new Valencia,that's fine.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So after just THREE games (one of which was bad, according to people) he is a flop already.

People are so fickle.

Gnidrologist

Indeed. This forum becomes so childish at times. Next game he will have good match and this place will be full of "team Trincao from day one, dawgs" crap. :lol:

Mrgandalf

Curious member
Indeed. This forum becomes so childish at times. Next game he will have good match and this place will be full of "team Trincao from day one, dawgs" crap. :lol:

Actually i request a poll to see the age average of active members. That will make BBZ happy.

fergus90

He's had a good start, some promising moments others not so but he's 20 and will need time to adjust to his new team. Koeman needs be smart managing him too, e.g don't always call for him as first sub every game, increasing expectations and rather ease them in especially when there are other options too to take the pressure off.

Home of Barca Fans