Trincão

Jallo

Low on confidence, Tricky Trincao is seeing ghosts everytime he plays. Needs proper mentoring or we might get another Andre Gomes. Hopefully the whole team goes to see a psychiatrist, I never seen a bunch who give up so easily.

Total-Football

Season gone but I want to see him start regularly now.. Barca deserves the laughs and another Andre gomes.. Keep playing him please.. For the culture.

Richard.H

I actually think we are being too harsh on this kid. He still looks like a very raw player. He is nowhere near ready to play against Juve in a decisive CL match.

serghei

A frustrating player so far.

I actually think we are being too harsh on this kid. He still looks like a very raw player. He is nowhere near ready to play against Juve in a decisive CL match.

I agree. Sometimes he does something great and doubles it down with some of the dumbest continuations. Some Portuguese Dembele vibes.

jairzinho

I could be wrong but he never seems to be willing to take on a player 1v1 and look to either cross or shoot. Seems timid. He plays more like a conservative RM as opposed to a RW.

Joan

Shouldn't be at Barca atm. He's got potential, but too timid to handle the pressure. Loan him out, but not before the summer anyway.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Would try him on the left wing to keep width. Just hug the touchline, try to be a deep threat with runs in behind and try to get low crosses in from advanced positions close to the goal line.
We are way too narrow in the final third and Trincao has not shown anything on the right side.

Home of Barca Fans