Trincão

JamDav1982

Thought he did a lot better than would have a month ago.

Created some chances got in box, hit the woodwork.

Still some sloppy moments but better.

nibarcafans

More positive than some of his previous showings. Would have loved to see his stroke that hit the bar go in, a goal will do him the world of good

Andresito

Staff member
It's hard to say what level he can reach. He's showing glimpses of brilliance but it's mixed with a lot of sloppiness and looks almost nervous.
But he definitely can improve to an extent where he can be helpful for us and I think we most probably will be able to recoup the ~30m we spent on him. Maybe not this summer though.

When Ansu is back he'll find it harder to get playing time. Not sure if a loan next season would be the best solution, but it's worth to consider.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's hard to say what level he can reach. He's showing glimpses of brilliance but it's mixed with a lot of sloppiness and looks almost nervous.
But he definitely can improve to an extent where he can be helpful for us and I think we most probably will be able to recoup the ~30m we spent on him. Maybe not this summer though.

When Ansu is back he'll find it harder to get playing time. Not sure if a loan next season would be the best solution, but it's worth to consider.

Agree. I actually had been quite impressed/excited upon his arrival as I had watched a bit of him last season and enjoyed his documentary that revealed the sort of character he has. But there's no question his progress has stalled more or less since the season has begun

He does not merit a start and a loan, for me, makes far more sense than avoiding a player like Konrad who has shown more with paltry minutes by comparison

Messi983

His confidence is growing in recent games and he's more daring. Looks like that chat with Koeman went well.

Also really unlucky not to score after doing everything right.

A lot will depend on numbers of subs IMO.
If it is back to 3, it will be more difficult for him to get minutes, especially if Coutinho is back again.

Coutinho shouldn't be played ahead of Trincao after he returns from injury. And he should not be here next season.

Home of Barca Fans