27x0bj4.jpg

Almost forgot to vote.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
88DC923C0156F5DF48AA0311BB4913AD.jpg

Neuer - no comment needed

Lahm - beast, world cup winner, bundesliga winner
Godín - fantastic for Atletí, cl final scorer among other things
Ramos - uneven, and quite shit for Spain, but he beasted it up towards the end of last season. Without him, Real wouldn't have won the CL.

Robben - fantastic for Bayern and the Netherlands
Koke - great for Atletí
Turan - another wonderful player
Dí María - incredible for real madrid and very good for Argentina, also seems to do well for United

Messi - had an average season by his standards, which means he was better than anyone else
Müller - there for his world cup mostly
Neymar - great in the world cup, decent for us

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Forgot about Roma-City too! Damn, 3 games I want to watch tonight, but only 2 TVs. >.< Along with Barca-PSG they are huge. I don't know if I want Roma to win though, since if City are out then they can totally focus on the league while we have CL football. There's no way they'll take the Europa League seriously.

B

BrianSwan

Forgot about Roma-City too! Damn, 3 games I want to watch tonight, but only 2 TVs. >.< Along with Barca-PSG they are huge. I don't know if I want Roma to win though, since if City are out then they can totally focus on the league while we have CL football. There's no way they'll take the Europa League seriously.

If City don't qualify they only have themselves to blame. Roma are rank average.

Chong Li

I don't believe it. Fucking Schalke go through. :angry: Di Matteo must have a horse shoe up his ass

Would be a dream draw for us, they are clearly the weakest team left.

Home of Barca Fans