UEFA Champions League 2014-15

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Where were Hazard, Cesc and Costa btw? If the back line scores the goals, they need to prevent them.
Partly down to tactics too, but it seems even against a weakened PSG side Cesc can't perform. He's just not a big game player, plain and simple. And I feel better sides know how to mark Hazard out of a match, though there's always that chance he can create some magic. Costa hasn't had service.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Partly down to tactics too, but it seems even against a weakened PSG side Cesc can't perform. He's just not a big game player, plain and simple. And I feel better sides know how to mark Hazard out of a match, though there's always that chance he can create some magic. Costa hasn't had service.

That was a joke after you conceded the goal. Because your defenders created and scored yours. ;)

raskolnikov

Second half of the season;)

Home of Barca Fans