UEFA Champions League 2014-15

L

linetty

BVB is not as strong as they were when reaching CL final, Liverpool toothless without Suarez, Monaco average especially without James.

I

instinct

BVB is not as strong as they were when reaching CL final, Liverpool toothless without Suarez, Monaco average especially without James.

BVB is able to beat every team. Liverpool can cause huge trouble too. Monaco..yeah they're shit.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Teams Barcelona never faced in CL: Dortmund Zenit (pot 2), Olympiakos (3), Malmo Maribor Apoel Ludogorets Anderlecht (4) [via @barca19stats]

Egert

Estonian Culé
I'm getting nervous. I just hope we won't get hard group. 1 good team should still be there.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Having good teams in the group stage is a good thing. Gives the team experience of top games before they are serious. We can also use the info to beat the teams if we meet them later (dortmund did this to madrid, inter did it against us).

If we don't make it through ed have never have won anyway. Though that's dumb because we are probably the second strongest team in the competition. I expect to go through top no matter who we get.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
What is up with the stream on uefa.com? It's 2014, how hard is it to provide a decent stream ffs?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

What is up with the stream on uefa.com? It's 2014, how hard is it to provide a decent stream ffs?

My stream is working perfectly.

btw, what a Real Shitdrid wankfest so far...

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Has it always been like this? They interview the captain? (Winners) I usually don't watch the draw since I'm at school or work.

Home of Barca Fans