UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As I predicted, Atletico is out of gas, out of ideas. Just basically let Real Madrid butcher them, and when they have the ball, not doing too much. Atletico midfield is so weak.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Real absolutely destroyed ATM in the first half. Damn, I wish we can get that away goal ASAP. If we bring Jese and Isco 60/70 + mins in the game they'll probably wreck chaos.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Way too many misplaced passes by Atleti. I'm particularly disappointed in Koke, he had some crucial poor passes, the last one the corner kick which led to a counter attack for Real.

0-0 is not a negative result for Atleti but they need to improve, specially their passing in the second half.

JamDav1982

Not sure what people expect , this is typical of how Real v Atletico games go with Real somehow missing a lot of chances and Atletico sneaking it.

That 4-0 was a one off.

Morten

People are way to positive on Reals behalf, they do as they usually do against Atletico, dominates the game and creates a few good chances. But the common theme is that they just cannot score, no different today. Expect Atletico to scrape a 1-0 by the end.

Chainsaw

Killahead
People are way to positive on Reals behalf, they do as they usually do against Atletico, dominates the game and creates a few good chances. But the common theme is that they just cannot score, no different today. Expect Atletico to scrape a 1-0 by the end.

Hope so man. Keep the faith.

Home of Barca Fans