UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Atletico were in the same situation last year against Chelsea. I think Cholo will know how to play this.

With Marcelo out and hopefully Carvajal banned, I can't see BBC get much service from the wings, which should make it easier for Atleti. Koke will need to play better though, he was embarrassing tonight.

Morten

And I wonder why Barcaforum has the type of energy (or "dark energy" :lol:) that seems to make Morten's anti-jinxing work 9 out of 10 times.

No, i tell the truth. I said before the match that we werent gonna score, not after the first half either. And i was right, and we wont score at home either, you will see.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Morten jinx game is slipping and he's upped his efforts accordingly. What you guys call pessimism is jinx mastery of the highest level.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I watched Juventus-Monaco mostly anyways, was a good game, Monaco gave a good account for themselves, had a couple point blank chances, ditto Juventus, i'd say 1-0 was a fair result in the end, but it was close.

I think Monaco is out now though, failing to score.

serghei

Turan was amazing. We should do whatever we can to sign him. A little on the crazy side, but beast of a player. Like the midfield version of Suarez.

Jair Ventura

I watched Juventus-Monaco mostly anyways, was a good game, Monaco gave a good account for themselves, had a couple point blank chances, ditto Juventus, i'd say 1-0 was a fair result in the end, but it was close.

I think Monaco is out now though, failing to score.

Shame, too. Don't think Juve deserved the penalty.

vinni

Missed the matches last night. Was hoping Athletico would have a solid lead to take to the Bernabu but i guess 0-0 is ok.

Home of Barca Fans