UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Lomar1o

i dont want to spoil the pessimistic atmosphere here, but this game is clearly a draw. maximum real can pull off is extra-time.

Jägermeister

i actually want RM in the final. First because it would be soo sweat to beat them there. Second, I mean seriously, Juve isn´t on the same level as Real, Bayern and Barca. They shouldn´t be in the final imo.

Morten

So far Juve is no treat whatsoever, and the couple counters they had were stopped by the ref.

RM is not even playing that good, but it's apparent they'll go through... let's brace ourselves, the buildup to the final will be second to none, we already had Messi vs CR7 in 2009, but this would be so much bigger, I don't know if I'll be able to handle the pressure ^^

Take it easy, you are favorites. Barca defends better as a unit and have better attackers. With Modric back in form, only our midfield is on par.

Antimadridista1

Juve is shit seriously. Marchisio, Pirlo and Pogba are outplayed in midfield.
Referee helpind Madrid though. Many fouls in Juventus' favor not whistled.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i dont want to spoil the pessimistic atmosphere here, but this game is clearly a draw. maximum real can pull off is extra-time.

juventus don't look like scoring

btw the like button seems to have disappeared

Last edited:

NotInHere

Thing is I don't remember the last time RM played an exceptional game, the Madrid from the first half of the season played way better, yet they are about to advance to the finals? wTF

Co0ter

I don't blame Juventus at all, I blame the coach. A few players, i.e. Vidal, Morata and Tevez are trying to create and drive forward but the rest of the team just isn't planned correctly.

Pirlo was SHIT, absolute shit last game and he started him again. Then he starts a half fit Pogba next to him...I mean, wow, such terrible coaching. Play someone else in Pirlo's position and that team will look completely different. Pogba has been forced to defend the majority of the time on top of it....more than he's supposed to with all of Pirlo's shit passes.

Pirlo out, put some steel in there. Let Vidal roam.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
a fully fit marchisio-vidal-pogba-pereyra midfield could easily handle madrid. but juve have unfit pogba and old man pirlo

Home of Barca Fans