UEFA Champions League 2014-15

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Evra almost gave me a heart attack , what a pathetic piece of shite performance that was.

Messi vs Evra. :tito:

Suarez vs Chiellini & Evra. :tito:

Neymar vs Lichsteiner. :tito:

giphy.gif

Jadentheman

What a giant flop Bale has been this season. The most expensive transfer in football history.:lol: British players should be banned from playing in Spain to save them from the embarrassment.

:lol:

To think a year ago they were laughing at us about Neymar. Now the jokes on them :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Nadapleteeeeeeee for Real Madrid! For all the shit they gave us for last year while we were much closer, they have been pathetic in every competition :D

Morten

Despite our chances in the first half, we didnt deserve shit with the way the 2nd half went, no one gave a single fuck.

F

Flavia

YEEEEEESSSSSSS :D

Juve won't be easy to beat, but my heart couldn't handle a clasico final. Thank you, Juve. See you in Berlin :D

R

Ryu Hayabusa

They just beat Madrid, have some respect for f*ck sake.

That is never going to happen. Internationally, there is only one team other than Real that comes somewhat close to me not liking them: Juve.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Gratz to Barca for the treble,well deserved. You did far better transfer business with strikers in the past years and we're so wasteful with our chances that it ain't even funny. It's better this way than being humiliated by Barca in the final. Selling Bale and spending a shitton of smartly used money this summer should be our goal.

Home of Barca Fans