UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Wolfsburg are extremely clueless.

A million times you see the same things. Come to the Bernabeu with the tactics of playing deep and you will get killed.

I just don't understand how any manager could prepare for a match like this, literally 90% of the teams that come here play with these useless tactics. It's the same story.

Wolfsburg are going out of this competition unless they pull off a miracle now.

You think defending with high line is the way to go against one of best counter attacking teams in world?

Bayern tried that. Barca tried that two weeks ago.

This idea that teams are clueless how to defend vs Real is just sour grapes at them winning so many games.

El Flaco

Guys, how many of you are going to watch Man City vs. PSG instead?

The Bernabeu game is pretty much over sadly...

Yannik

Madrid's pressure went off a little in the past few minutes. I'm trying to stay optimistic for as long as I can

Morten

Wolfsburg are extremely clueless.

A million times you see the same things. Come to the Bernabeu with the tactics of playing deep and you will get killed.

I just don't understand how any manager could prepare for a match like this, literally 90% of the teams that come here play with these useless tactics. It's the same story.

Wolfsburg are going out of this competition unless they pull off a miracle now.

That usually works very well if you organize well. Real Madrid is clueless against deep defences, except when Marcelo decides to dribble past 3 players, crossing/corners.

Kohe321

Don't forget that if Wolfsburg just score one goal RM will need four to win it. They really should go all out attack and hope for the best.

JamDav1982

I think they would, it just seems that way cause they look for him to be at the end of every attack.

Just like Barca build their whole game around Messi.

Teams play to the strength of their best players. Every team does it.

That header was brilliant. First a tap in as he does what he does and does everything to get into a position to get those goals.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Beckenbauer said he was confident that both Wolfsburg and Bayern would be through.

If he is wrong on the first I hope he is wrong on the second as well.

NotInHere

Making wolfsburg defend like donkeys.
Well RM goals came from a corner kick and a ball that got deflected and it took wolfsburg out of the play.. Overall they aren't doing too bad defensively

the second goal it was Cristiano with the top notch anticipation, maybe wolfsburg could have defended that better but meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans