UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
PSG hard to come through. None of their starting midfield players are on the pitch anymore. Impossible task for them.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Mark my words, another 2014 is coming
yes by all means.... We get a good lead in the league only to drop it mid way. Them come back from deep trash to go on an win the CL! So much coincidence is not possible! We are again in a dire situation in the Champions league vs AM and they would be the ones that have the highest chance of winning the league if we continue dropping points left, right and center!!

vlad

yes by all means.... We get a good lead in the league only to drop it mid way. Them come back from deep trash to go on an win the CL! So much coincidence is not possible! We are again in a dire situation in the Champions league vs AM and they would be the ones that have the highest chance of winning the league if we continue dropping points left, right and center!!

so you are saying atletico will win la liga and real CL? ok, put your house on it if you are so sure

Neymessi

What wolfsburg needs to understand that one goal is all they still need. Just get it somehow you morons. How can your corners and setpieces,the best way you can score at bernabeaube this shit?

Hardy

By the way, i'm not surprise, It's exactly what I expected. Real is simply to much for this shit of team at home.

Icarium

Lifestealer
This is exactly whats going to happen, Real is very predictable.

Emergency. Too much Anti Jinx. Someone help.

Anyway Real got this under wraps. When backed into corner real can surprise any team with their attacking blitz. They have more of the hunger. Maybe because they haven't won as much as barca last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans