Vinícius Júnior

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

The truth is is that he actually ENCOURAGES it by deliberately antagonising opposition fans. The reason he does this is because it actually BENEFITS him.

He wants to be seen as the symbol of fighting racism in Spain as it gains him millions of fans worldwide and even murals in the town of his bitter rivals. All his most liked social media posts are in regards to him 'fighting' against this oppression.

Rashford use of school dinners worked beautifully for him. For Vini he will use another route. The social justice warrior has never been so popular or profitable.

You are all being played.

Asylum15

As much as I hated CR7 as a person and his career antics, I could respect his incredible work ethic and drive.

This alien looking cunt is a fucking waster and I don't care how many goals he scores, I will NEVER respect him.

kilian

The guy is a good footballer, but a low IQ moron without respect for anyone. Neymar on steroids in that part

NKMaribor

The truth is is that he actually ENCOURAGES it by deliberately antagonising opposition fans. The reason he does this is because it actually BENEFITS him.

He wants to be seen as the symbol of fighting racism in Spain as it gains him millions of fans worldwide and even murals in the town of his bitter rivals. All his most liked social media posts are in regards to him 'fighting' against this oppression.

Rashford use of school dinners worked beautifully for him. For Vini he will use another route. The social justice warrior has never been so popular or profitable.

You are all being played.

A person with prejudice will offer prejudice regardless, despite how Vini behaves. It would be expected to see response of making fun of him, or good old banter insults, not racism.

As such, your idea of shifting blame to him instead of shitting on absolute imbeciles, is inherently disgusting.

That being said, my issue with him is lack of progression of maturity and weaker character, which heavily impacts his performances. He was basically a player less yday against Barca. Mbappe is worlds apart.

Chainsaw

Killahead
My very first impression of this guy was him being a giant low life cunt. So I'm not surprised by his behavior at all. That's just him and it's very unlikely to change. He should just be happy football can make low lives like him rich and famous and people getting to know them through this game.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Vini is not hated for being black. He's being hated for being an arsehole. Unfortunately, it is a very low-hanging fruit/insult when it comes to black people, and racists know that it works.

Horatio

You're welcome
Vini is not hated for being black. He's being hated for being an arsehole. Unfortunately, it is a very low-hanging fruit/insult when it comes to black people, and racists know that it works.
It's 99% this yes. But if you point this out a lot of people will call you racist and racism enabler.

Messigician

🚨 Breaking : Vinicius Jr. speaks about what he said to FC Barcelona manager Xavi before leaving the pitch :

🎙️ Reporter : What did you say to Xavi when you were subbed off?

🗣️ Vini Jr. : I didn't really speak much with him. I just told him to cry more.

🎙️ Reporter : Why did you say that?

🗣️ Vini Jr. : Well, when I was fouled in the match, he was shouting at me, "Don't dive, don't dive." That's why I told him to cry more.

El Gato

Villarato!
We all know he's been brought up to be a wanker.
Doesn't give you leave to treat this as if someone is calling him ginger.

That + he would very clearly rein himself in if was around the right coach at the right time. Possibly why he didn't click under ZZ.
Carlo is so clearly going to defend his player at all cost that he will never call it out

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Vinicius is a cunt and will always be a cunt. Doesn't matter who his manager is.

Spain have a racism problem, but an overwhelming majority of fanbases in Spain don't hate him because of how he looks, but rather because of how he behaves.

Madridistas whining and crying about Gavi who rightfully is a cunt himself need to look at their homeboy who is worse.

Home of Barca Fans