Vinícius Júnior

Porque

That Romanian lad had him in his pocket. Just put someone faster than Vini on him.

I mean to be fair Ratiu is lightning quick. What a LaLiga debut.

Xaviniesta

Madrid PR had been working overtime to make this fraud seem better than he actually was by living off a tapin. Made it seem like Perez struck gold when he invested in him years ago. Yet Benzema said it best: "on my mother's life he's playing against us" :lol:

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Let's hope he plays well in the next game, otherwise he will definitely goad the away fans into abusing him to keep him in the headlines and keep his social justice campaign / business going.

The question is, if the away fans don't take the bait, will he go the whole hog and start goading his own fans? :xavi:

El Gato

Villarato!
Do I? Was right about Jovic and Hazard

Bellingham was an L

Vinicius thing was a joke btw, i rate him a lot as a player

NGL dont recall you ever saying a thing about either of the above
Only some funny jibes on Odegaard IIRC
Then again it could have been DonAK? All you haters blend into memory and disappear in the sea of Cule despair on this board

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
NGL dont recall you ever saying a thing about either of the above
Only some funny jibes on Odegaard IIRC
Then again it could have been DonAK? All you haters blend into memory and disappear in the sea of Cule despair on this board
Benz really did make you forget everything :lol: we had numerous arguments about Hazard and Jovic, especially back when you preferred Jovic to Benzema

El Gato

Villarato!
I still do.

Benz is like 6 goals difference on current team tally relative to season prior (where was shit between injuries) and season before that. Wed have achieved that if had any regular striker in ahead of Rodrygo this autumn.
Man was very overrated on this board and in wider community

iniestaGOAT

If Vini was a Barca player he would be Neymar status already.

Since he is playing for a small team he is irrelevant. Has to resort to being a Muppet.

Also thanks to Bellingham.

Time to switch teams buddy make space for mbappe

OVI9323

Yes, we know, we got google too
Haha stop it man, if everyone think like that why would we come here?
Everything is on google if we think like that there no use coming here..
For instance I don't visit to much other sport site, and didn't watch the match yersteday, so actually it was a pertinent news for me :)

Home of Barca Fans