Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Dortmund would be a great time for him
Dude what? You're one of the "better" posters on this forum, Roque couldn't even be assistant waterboy in Dortmund... We should take 20M and over and fucking run if we get that, you guys haven't seen him play? He's terrible ffs, a good start for him would be mid-table Swedish/Norwegian league (he even sucks for Danish league). Forget about him, he sucks.

MontenegrinCuler

Idk if this is true but if it is then this club indeed is a fucking shithole with zero potential for improvement
They threw 40 milion on a 18 year old from some Brazilian club expecting him to perform the very moment he signs for the club. Every retard knows he'd need both time and assistance to adapt to European football. I was skeptical about the guy because I thought he was assisted and constantly guided on how to improve his flaws by the coaching staff yet still couldn't do it, but now there are people saying otherwise.

MontenegrinCuler

Sounds like his agent wrote Reshad a novel.

"Vitor Roque went out to get bread. He text Deco asking for the nearest supermarket. Deco text back saying that the only market he knows about is the transfermarket, and that he should find a new club."
Yea I guess it's all crap. After all that's how it is everytime journalists speak of this private stuff.

Home of Barca Fans