What do you think will happen to Barca in the Champions League?

Barca chances in Champions League?

• Total voters

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I'm the fourteenth person to vote for "We will lose to Bayern" so it's happening I'm afraid.

On a serious note, I have confidence in Barca's ability, but football is all about confidence and that element of freshness and I feel Bayern have more of that about them. Naturally I hope I'm wrong.

Ketoth

Bayern should be a piece of strawberry cake for Barcelona.

We (Arsenal) went to Munich and won 2-0, almost got through. They are nothing special. Ribery and Schweinsteiger on their day can be a handful, but there's not much quality beyond that.

Leo10

UCL final in Wembley Real Madrid with their strongest XI faces an injured-booked Barcelona,

Masch, Puyol, Adriano injured, Pique and Alves booked, Abidal not fit,
Our defense is: Montoya-Bartra-Song-Alba :tito:

2' - Alba gets a red card for a di Maria dive. Barcelona with 10 players. 3 in defense playing 3-4-3 Montoya-Song-Bartra :pep:

87' - Barcelona win their first corner kick of the game [Real has 16 corner kicks], ball deflection, Pepe scores an own goal.
Barcelona lead in Wembley 1:0! :mou:

94' - Barcelona lead 1:0 with 20 seconds left to the final whistle,
Ronaldo is in the penalty area, Valdes tackles him, the referee- Cuneyt Cakir, gives Valdes a red card and Real a penalty.
Barcelona with 9 players and no goalkeeper, substitute Messi out for Pinto.

99' - Pinto in goal, CR7 is ready to take his penalty kick, goes for a Panenka penalty, misses.

103' - The final whistle is blown. 1:0. Barcelona are the new kings of Europe! :flagvl8:

Last edited:

spring

I have confidence in this team and of course in messi!
The first goal will be so important, bayern is strong but they were loser whenever their rival scored first, like German national team!
also, their defence line with boateng and dante dosen't seem very better than our pique-bartra (or song) pair!

poldep

UCL final in Wembley Real Madrid with their strongest XI faces an injured-booked Barcelona,

Masch, Puyol, Adriano injured, Pique and Alves booked, Abidal not fit,
Our defense is: Montoya-Bartra-Song-Alba :tito:

2' - Alba gets a red card for a di Maria dive. Barcelona with 10 players. 3 in defense playing 3-4-3 Montoya-Song-Bartra :pep:

87' - Barcelona win their first corner kick of the game [Real has 16 corner kicks], ball deflection, Pepe scores an own goal.
Barcelona lead in Wembley 1:0! :mou:

94' - Barcelona lead 1:0 with 20 seconds left to the final whistle,
Ronaldo is in the penalty area, Valdes tackles him, the referee- Cuneyt Cakir, gives Valdes a red card and Real a penalty.
Barcelona with 9 players and no goalkeeper, substitute Messi out for Pinto.

99' - Pinto in goal, CR7 is ready to take his penalty kick, goes for a Panenka penalty, misses.

103' - The final whistle is blown. 1:0. Barcelona are the new kings of Europe! :flagvl8:

:D

poldep

We do have a chance against Bayern but my biggest concern is a classico final. In this season we only won the first classico. After that we lost 3 times and 2 times we managed a draw against them.
The horror, the nightmare if we lose in the final. :shakeshead:

poldep

I really think that Real Madrid is the only team that is actually stronger than us. But maybe I just fear them too much cuz of the last games.

aaron101

There is no doubt in my mind that we are going to lose to Bayern.

Do you seriously think we can handle them with our current players in defense?

We can't even handle Madrid with their B team. And were so shit on the defense even before Puyol and Masch got injured.

I completely don't trust Pique. So Iam 100% sure we'll lose. If we ever win this, we're gonna get humiliated in the Final anyway.

Look at the Bayern squad, their squad has a large depth in every position, even at the striker position and CB.

Pique will get suspended for sure and we're gonna end up with Bartra, Song, or Adriano at the back.

Can't believe this is happening to one of the richest clubs in Europe. We can't even buy just 1 CB.

poldep

Ou defence is shit, that is true but we do have a chance against Bayern. I´d rather play Bayern than Madrid.

Trickykid

Ou defence is shit, that is true but we do have a chance against Bayern. I´d rather play Bayern than Madrid.

I'm with you on both accounts. Saying we don't stand a chance against Bayern is laughable at best. With that midfield and Messi, we stand a chance against anyone. Los Merengues is the only team I honestly fear.

Michael

I think we are favorites against Bayern, if only by a little bit. They have many relatively inexperienced players (Dante, Alaba, Mandzukic, Gustavo) compared to us and that can make all the difference in such a huge game. Furthermore I think the fact that the league is done and dusted is an advantage for us, since we have a smaller squad and some older players who really could use the rest.

It all depends on Messi, though. If he doesn't make it or re-injures himself in the 1st Leg, I don't like our chances one bit.

I'm with you on both accounts. Saying we don't stand a chance against Bayern is laughable at best. With that midfield and Messi, we stand a chance against anyone. Los Merengues is the only team I honestly fear.

A chance? We're not even underdogs IMO. We definitely have a chance. Like I've said before, I think this is a 50/50 tie.

And I agree that saying we have no chance with the team we have is laughable. Our defense may suck, but we have the best attack and midfield in the world. Not to mention 3 all-time greats, one of whom is said by some to be THE greatest player ever.

Like I said, it's a 50/50, we're not favorites, but neither are Bayern. IMO at least. The way we're being underestimated by some is laughable.

Last edited:

spring

our defence line is shit, but i still think we have higher chance!this is a simple equation, our defence line with pique and bartra must directly control mario gomez , alves and alba must control ribery and rubben, but dante and boateng must directly control Messi!

Home of Barca Fans