What former Barcelona player could help the squad the most right now?

What former player would you bring back?

• Eto'o

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • Henry

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Yaya Toure

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Ronaldinho

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Keita

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Caceres

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

Meitux

Eto'o to solve the attack problems,Messi now is the star of our team,theres no room for Ronaldinho judging by current time not like 2006...Ronaldinho after 2006-2007 season was over what impact would he make now,unlikely with Eto'o that still has it

Last edited:

Jadentheman

He might have lost his step but he still has the passing that Barcelona can use especially if they want to become more direct. That's why I voted for Ronnie. Plus I want to see his team up with Messi that we never really got to see :(

AvocadoCake

Koeman would have been mine, but honestly right now just a defender. First thought was Yaya CB :tito: , but seriously Caceres, simply because he's fast and can defend and we need that more than a flair-player like Eto'o/Dinho. That being said, Neymar-Messi-Eto'o in front of Ini and Dinho would be ridiculously impossible to defend against.

PaulFCB

Banned
Ronaldinho wouldn't bring anything good to the team, I honestly wouldn't bring him back even if it's Ronaldinho 2003. I would have R10 2003 anyday though without Messi in our team though, I'm sorry he didn't last beyond 2006, with him in the form of 2003-2005 we would've won at least 1 more CL in 2007 or 2008.
What I would bring back is Messi-Eto'o-Henry of 2008/09 but now they're both old, nothing comparable to 4 years ago.

tello

Eto'o. The best of the old ones at the moment who would play in a position that requires a pure goal scorer like him !

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Rafa Marquez... He would help this current team more than Ronnie himself!!

If the age old ronnie was brought to this team there would definitely be a clash of the titans (like the one Cruyff is worried about with Neymar)... Eto'o wouldn't really be of any use with our current tactics. Not Yaya Toure either in my opinion. Keita definitely not. Henry could help but I hope we won't be needing(we wouldn't if Neymar settles down well). Caceres could surely help

Marquez >/= Caceres

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans