Which CB should we pursue?

Which CB should we pursue?

• Total voters

Gilberto

I voted for Mangala because he is a mini version of T. Silva. He's got pace, strength and technical ability. We don't need david luiz because we already have enough Dm's in Masch, Song and Busi and he has flaws as a cb.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I voted for Mangala because he is a mini version of T. Silva. He's got pace, strength and technical ability. We don't need david luiz because we already have enough Dm's in Masch, Song and Busi and he has flaws as a cb.

Thiago Silva is 182 cm, Mangala is 188 cm.

N'Koulou on the other hand is 180.. Which is smaller than Thiago Silva.

Meitux

Mangala is one of the best options but it dont know if Porto will sell him cheap.Hes a really powerfull defender and has pretty much the characteristics we need.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Mangala is one of the best options but it dont know if Porto will sell him cheap.Hes a really powerfull defender and has pretty much the characteristics we need.

Yeah, knowing FC Porto they always ask the grand prizes.. Hulk, Falcao, Moutinho, Rodriguez etc..

But I still think it is worth it, we're talking about the player that will definitely be a French international playing alongside
Varane in the future. And he has decent pace to catch with counters.

ceefoo

Jan Vertonghen. Perfect Barcelona footballer. :002: And before anyone says it: He's NOT frakking slow. He's just not fast, that doesn't make him slow.

You had him on your original Poll and for some reason left him off this one. :oops:

He was right up there in the votes as well.

Oh well, you could start the poll again, for a third time .... :lol:

mixer

I want Villas-Boas to be the coach if he brings Verthongen... That's not going to happen though!

I

instinct

^:goodpost:

gif1.gif

ramos-burro-o.gif

:pep:

SoMa

Luiz would be a great complement to Pique if he can play like he did at the confederations.

Home of Barca Fans