Which National Team do you support?

What national team do you support?

• The team of your nationality (you were born/live there, or have ancestry from there)

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Other

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Raed, I don't doubt the region's passion for football but football over there doesn't have the same history it does in Europe and Latin America, which is what I was referring to.

Ah, fair enough.

Well today we registered a historic win over Italy :D:party00231:

B

BarcaMike

I love Finland, Finland's fantastic metal bands, even more fantastic lakes and....the great vodka!

In fact vodka is from Russia not Finland, but Suomi viina (Finland spirit) is like that i guess. Bouth are kristal spirit, i hope you understand and sorry off topic...
Now to the point. I support spanish and finish. Spanish because i like that country, players and Barca of course ;) and Finland because i live here simply. Unfortunately Finland isn`t very good football country, i mean not enough good players in team.

0nur`barca

I'm from Kosovo . and we don't have a team yet to support. I support a little Turkey where I was born and I lived .. and Albani cuz we are the same nation with them.

R

Red Devil

England england england england england england england england

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I hate the play offs at international football, Scotland always get beat ( Euro 2000, Euro 2004 ).

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
:lol: TBH Trapp's football is boring to watch and makes some odd choices but who am i to argue agaisnt a legend like him and as long as we are grinding out the results i don't mind too much

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Will always favour England. They always have a realistic chance, but always fall at the last hurdle, most of the time second to last....

I'll always keep an eye on Nigeria due to my Nigerian roots, but they're no longer amongst the best in Africa. Ireland aswell and of course Spain and Argentina, through their attractive football and Barca related reasons.

Home of Barca Fans