Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villa

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Fabregas

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 7.5%

• Total voters
shut up, Alves is overrated in your dreams, you are the same guy who wants us to spend 35m on marquinhos and you also think alves is overrated, ffs dude

I wouldn't mind us spending 35m on Marquinhos not because I think he's worth that much (he isn't) but because there aren't really any better alternatives.

Anyways, Alves is overrated, he was pretty bad last season, aside from a few games (like the first leg against PSG). Shit defensively, and wasn't great offensively either (Alba, for instance, was far better than him in that regard). He used to be the best RB in the world, but he isn't any more.

Last edited:

Meitux

if you find me a RB that works as hard as alves, who actually can play as a RB and make up for the whole right hand side i'll retract my statement, he has been sub par in recent times but in no way is he overrated
:lol: The facts talk by themselves.And who works hard..zero defensive abilities and useless going forward..gets there and forgets to track back,he offers nothing more than Alba and thats why he shout get out of the line up for this defence to be balanced.Past is past,right now he isnt good

mixer

if you find me a RB that works as hard as alves, who actually can play as a RB and make up for the whole right hand side i'll retract my statement, he has been sub par in recent times but in no way is he overrated
working hard =/= playing good

He can't defend and his crosses are bad. I don't see a reason why he's starting ahead of Montoya...

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Pique, Alves, Pedro and maybe Xavi.

Xavi? No, our staff last season insisted on playing Xavi because he is quality. The only problem is/was that Xavi can't play too much anymore.

He should get enough rest in la Liga and play the big games when he is 100% fit.

Alexsmith

Sanchez 10 times over
A striker who can't finish
A winger who can't dribble
A footballer who can't stay on his feet

Home of Barca Fans