Who will win the Super Cup?

Who will win the Super Cup?

• Barca

Votes: 100 72.5%
  • Real

Votes: 38 27.5%

• Total voters

Pedram123

If it was one leg i would have said real.
It is too legs however but i still say real, i do have my doubts though.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Voted Real too. They look more sharp coming after pre-season and we do have some injury problems + many of our players will play vs. Italy this week.

Yet, those football freaks you bread in La Massia would some how get back in form over night just to play Real.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I don't why people are judging our shape based on the pre-season...

You guys do realize we were without the best player in the world and the best right back in the world?

Those 2 change us completely...

I expect a close match, with Barca edging the scum, previous form never affected us in the recent Classicos. We weren't exactly sharp before the Manita either...

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I don't why people are judging our shape based on the pre-season...

You guys do realize we were without the best player in the world and the best right back in the world?

Those 2 change us completely...

I expect a close match, with Barca edging the scum, previous form never affected us in the recent Classicos. We weren't exactly sharp before the Manita either...

yeah 0-8 to Almeria away. you tell em

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
yeah 0-8 to Almeria away. you tell em

Way to miss the point...

It wasn't about the results, we actually won the preceding 5 games IIRC, but our performance wasn't as fluid yet... as many had said then, we weren't getting out of 2nd gear performance-wise despite the results...

Almeria were a joke

We peaked throughout November-December-January

gingerless

we will rip their guts out and paint our faces with their blood... and probably some fecal matter (because madrid are shit)

FOR ODEN!!

Polo Boy 99

true...real madrid is looking very sharp at the moment but always hope barca take the win! VISCA EL BARCA! VISCA EL CATALUNYA!

dalitis8

Banned
Real Madrid will win it. They are ready and fit. We still have a long way to go.

I can only hope we don't get humiliated.

Home of Barca Fans