• Colombia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nigeria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters

dakt

mWat? No Croatia on the list? We will sweep the floor with everyone in our path. :)

But beside my country, I support Argentina...mostly because of Messi and Spain has already won titles.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
yes thats right. because i clearly mentioned iran didn't i? arg will win grojp bu not the competition.

Djab

Yep I'm sure Iran will finish first in the WC. From bottom. :VdB:

yes thats right. because i clearly mentioned iran didn't i? arg will win grojp bu not the competition.

You can say everything you want. But with new things happening Iran will win from the bottom indeed.

:pep:

And I'm not Iran's big fan either but you should cheer for us.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Spain have to be considered the early favorites although would love to see Messi win it, a lot of strong teams in the field - should be a great WC

Kerrybai

Fukin lol at everyone voting for Argentina.

Eh Argentina and Brazil would be considered favourites with Spain and Germany. History shows that European teams struggle in the America's so with the climate the 2 SA giants will have an advantage over their European rivals. Nothing funny about that.

oggmar

Eh Argentina and Brazil would be considered favourites with Spain and Germany. History shows that European teams struggle in the America's so with the climate the 2 SA giants will have an advantage over their European rivals. Nothing funny about that.

Above all, Messi plays for ARG and hes no joke.

Home of Barca Fans