Who would you buy: Ilkay Gundogan or Oliver Torres?

Which one?

• Total voters

mixer

It's not like Oliver is some blind gamble, his talent has been standout for quite a while. If the club is willing to nurture and develop him, then it's almost guaranteed that he'll sustain his performances and become a great player barring injury. I mean being "proven" doesn't always have to be a prerequisite for a transfer, why not get a player to his best after buying and developing him instead of waiting for another club to showcase his ability and then jack up their price significantly before the purchase. He'll be 21 but his position doesn't have as much pressure as goalscorers or forwards, he'll be a great squad player even at that age. Besides we're going to shift around after Xavi retires anyway, it's not like the burden completely drops onto Oliver's shoulders just like that. As he gets better, he'll take on a more influential role, it won't be forced onto him the moment Xavi is gone.
This, like thousand times.

Oliver

kollegah

oliver torres = new delo of this forum, stop this shit.
Gun is class playee with tecnique, vision and physics

mixer

Well, everyone has his own opinion, everyone has his own taste, but you'll obviously say someone's saying shit and is a "maniac" or sth like that.

You say this, I say that, let it go.

hardyboy

Both are great players but i chose Gundogan, In german super cup he controlled the game for bvb so well that there wasn't a blade of grass left where he didn't cover, He was all over, I love his passing, Vision and strength. He is a complete midfielder...

Home of Barca Fans