World Cup 2018

Gaudi

It looks like all teams who play slower possesion football like Spain and Germany have huge problems on this WC...and they don't have Barca's midfield.

BBZ8800

Agreed, but Croatia will field some 2nd string players i think. At best i'm expecting some 1-0/2-1 win for Iceland, although if i were to bet on a result, it would be a draw.

Those 2nd string players won 2:1 against Spain on Euro 2016.

TrueCule

I expect Messi to step up his game, the players probably chose a better lineup than Sampaoli, meaning that their performance should be better aswell. I don't see Iceland winning against Croatia's B team. Like someone wrote on top of the page, even the Croatia's B team is better than Iceland's A team. It's time for Argentina to send a message to all the doubters and haters that they are still one of the contenders for the title.

vlad

Only change of line up will not fix argentina problems

They need to defend like a team.and attack like a team

bodi16

Those 2nd string players won 2:1 against Spain on Euro 2016.

If you want it to be like that, i can also say Morocco could have beaten them yesterday. Spain from this WC isn't worse than the one from Euro 2016 in my opinion (when they disappointed too). They need to be more direct if they want to win World/European cups again, because with their current style of play they can only be successful with midfielders like prime Xavi/Iniesta.

Asylum15

If Argentina don't resort to 4 at the back and start Pavon/Banega, we're in for another shit show.

Leo has got to step up tonight.

Laplacian

Impressed with Dembele, making quite a few penetrating passes. it's too bad France's unwilling to commit any players in the box. barely any movement

Laplacian

Looks better 2nd game in a row.

Yup, it'd be more interesting if Giroud could turn with the ball or move at more than 3km per hour. Seriously that guy's movement is so bad. Receives the ball in the box, instead of turning and shooting he passes it right back to a player outside the box. Jesus... so bad.

Home of Barca Fans