World Cup 2018

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Cross, cross, cross. Would be a disgrace if we would have to see more of this boring Portugal side in the WC, but knowing their voodoo luck they will turn this around and advance.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Cross, cross, cross. Would be a disgrace if we would have to see more of this boring Portugal side in the WC, but knowing their voodoo luck they will turn this around and advance.

Fair play to Uruguay , they have been closing down those flanks really well. Didnt let too many crosses go through.

Morten

Yeah, like Uruguay are entertaining. They are extremely solid, but its like watching Atletico, basically.

bodi16

Luck won't be enough for them to win the WC. No easy teams ahead if they qualify. No Poland or Wales this time around.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yeah, like Uruguay are entertaining. They are extremely solid, but its like watching Atletico, basically.

Lol, can't expect much. Now that Argies are out, many Cules will be willing to do anything to see Ronaldo out, even if it means getting behind the very definition of the style they hate.

gatsu

Uruguay defensive block is on point and all of their players have football IQ. Though 1 goal is not enough a lucky punch from Portugal could always happen

utility73

I can only talk for myself, but while I prefer possession football a la Pep et al I am also able to respect and enjoy other styles as long as the teams know what they are doing. Don‘t really care if CR7 or whoever plays for the opposing team.

Even back in 2010 while suffering due to the defeat by Mou‘s Inter in the CL semis I was impressed by and respected the execution of their gameplay (if only in hindsight)

Home of Barca Fans