World Cup 2018

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Hierro needs to explain himself on why Iniesta was benched, only to shift David Silva to the left side. What a trash decision.

Nacho doesn't start over Carvajal for Madrid, so why was he for the national team in a knockout game?

Morata would have given La Roja a different look as a sub on set pieces like Fernando Llorente used to but hindsight is 20/20.

Imagine what a coach like Setien could do with all that talent.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Thought Croatia would win this comfortably, but it now looks like Denmark are closer tbh.

eaman

Croatia haven't been great really and I don't think they're much better than that. Much rather watch an inform Spain team. Damn no more seeing iniesta playing for a top team

El Gato

Villarato!
Modric just refuse to give boring sideways passes, always in search of those risky ones

Doesn't always work, right?

But at least it tells you something - either some will get through and forwards will step up to that great level the likes of Bale and Ronaldo play at, or they won't.

Croatia have enough quality, but that's barely ever been their problem. Consistency tho.. another story.

Trickykid

Surprisingly even first half with Croatia obviously most on the ball. I'm just relieved we didn't go all out defense again.

I think the quality of Modric will end up being the difference in the second half, unless our naff attack pulls of a miracle.

Morten

Surprisingly even first half with Croatia obviously most on the ball. I'm just relieved we didn't go all out defense again.

I think the quality of Modric will end up being the difference in the second half, unless our naff attack pulls of a miracle.

Too bad The Lord got injuried, he would have taken you all the way, if he decided to.

Home of Barca Fans