World Cup 2022

Morten

Need Dest to somehow fluke a great World Cup so we can sell him.

You misspelled Eden Hazard, though i'm not sure about his situation anymore, heard he is part of their squad, but also injuried, or maybe not injuried anymore?

Either way, have a couple of good games so we can loan him out for a year, if nothing else.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
US aren't that bad at football, its just that few over there cares about it at all.

I don't know about that. I expect the stadiums to be full in most if not all games in 2026.

It's just the NFL and NBA is just massive and dwarfs football in comparison. Especially the NFL.

Morten

I don't know about that. I expect the stadiums to be full in most if not all games in 2026.

It's just the NFL and NBA is just massive and dwarfs football in comparison. Especially the NFL.

I know a couple of americans, and they barely know anything about the sport at all, though its a very limited example, of course.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know a couple of americans, and they barely know anything about the sport at all, though its a very limited example, of course.

It's a massive country tbf so you'll get people who have no clue about it. We got quite a few Americans here on this forum I believe although I suppose when you see Rassvet's posts anyone would assume they are clueless so I don't blame you.

I am not BarcaOG guys you have to believe me.I will admit I am mentally ill though.They banned me from Inter forum because I kept telling them that retards hate Buffon and Zanetti.Dont know why I even registered there I dont even read any forums except this one.

Windhook

I expect the same in 2026 with some amazing stadiums. US actually would have hosted the 2022 event if it wasn't for FIFA corruption.

USA 1994 is one of the best World Cups with stadiums filled to their capacity. The most attended event in the history of World Cups. France 1998 had its own magic with smaller capacity, too.

Home of Barca Fans