World Cup 2022

BBZ8800

Who are your favourites fam?

Honestly, I don't think that Brazil and Argentina have it anymore.
There are too many European teams and in 4 KO matches, you usually need to win against 3 or 4 European teams.

And the odds of Brazil winning against 3 or Europeans in a row are quiteslim.

On a Wc a lot relies on a form, chemistry and momentum.
But, still, there are too many strong Eu teams and imo, one of them will win it.
Except if Bra/Arg hit insane form or get helped by refs, which is not excluded given current Eu vs Qatar rift.

Germany, France, England, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark.
Every single one of them is 50:50 over 90 minutes bs Brazil or Argentina.

Argentina plays vs France or Denmark in round of 16 and then England or Netherlands in quarters.
That is already 2 Eu teams.

Would you bet money on Arg even against Denmark?

Rory

I think SA will have little energy second half. Ran their socks off. Unless the coach is as good with his subs as he is with his tactics

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
it's just people were thinking SA was a trash team and hoping for a 3-5 goals first half.

Won't lie know nothing about the MEA teams so after the iran and Qatar showing I wasnt expecting much.
Saying that also haven't been impressed with Argentina at all, don't see them going all the way unless they do a portrugal. Absolutely horrific to watch.

Last edited:

Messigician

Scaloni got it wrong

Play a 433 lo celsco is injured so move dimaria to cm

And have Messi on the right as an interior and a rapid winger on the left with Lautaro central

Nazario1985

Won't lie know nothing about the MEA teams so after the iran and Qatar showing I wasnt expecting much.
Saying that also haven't been impressed with Argentina at all, don't see them going all the way unless they do a portrugal. Absolutely horrific to watch.

They are like Australia, for a reference. Always creating trouble.

They weakness is crumbling after the first goal when playing big teams ... which didn't happen this time !

Nazario1985

Argentinian squad this first half

FiKWcGBXEAAIHHl

Home of Barca Fans