World Cup 2022

FCBfan22

4-5-1, or even 5 or 6 man lines are a standard
Manager was overt in saying Poland doesn't have men to play beautifully and spoke with Lewy about understanding that

Team is garbage on ball and panics whenever have to escape press

Yeah. Poland is playing some kind of shittier version of Mourinhoball, while Mexico is sub-par.

If SA keeps pressing and playing like today, they will advance, possibly top of the group.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yeah. Poland is playing some kind of shittier version of Mourinhoball, while Mexico is sub-par.

If SA keeps pressing and playing like today, they will advance, possibly top of the group.

It's not exactly wrong
Besides there's also a huge aspect of team stressing out whenever going to a big tournament. They always shit their pants ahead of first game, even more so when it's vs a beatable opponent
There are talented players there, quite a few fighters, but so many become so garbage on ball when game is close
Szczesny also looking like a wally on just about every high ball he has to go up to claim

A set of headcases TBH

CatalinR10

Btw does anyone know about the Saudi defender that got kneed in the head how is his health ?

That looked brutal as fuck , I know he regained consciousness as he was taken to the hospital , did he break anything ?

Nazario1985

Btw does anyone know about the Saudi defender that got kneed in the head how is his health ?

That looked brutal as fuck , I know he regained consciousness as he was taken to the hospital , did he break anything ?

Yes this is the initial report :

1. Internal bleeding
2. Jaw broken
3. Two face bones broken
4. first surgery tonight and the second one tomorrow morning (needed asap)

FCBfan22

Yes this is the initial report :

1. Internal bleeding
2. Jaw broken
3. Two face bones broken
4. first surgery tonight and the second one tomorrow morning (needed asap)

Jesus. I was sure he had some broken face bones, but yeah, this isn't looking good. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Home of Barca Fans