World Cup 2022

FinBarcelonafan

Quality of this WC so far has been even shittier than all the previous. Teams have no technique or passing culture. Everybody just runs, barges into each other and fouls.

True and what is the biggest tragedy, FIFA wants to add even more teams to world cup. What a great way to water down the competition, which is already too watered down, imo..

Not to mention the watered down beer. :D

Your competition is water, your beer is water and your juice and so on. I guess it fits FIFA.

Morten

True and what is the biggest tragedy, FIFA wants to add even more teams to world cup. What a great way to water down the competition, which is already too watered down, imo..

Not to mention the watered down beer. :D

Your competition is water, your beer is water and your juice and so on. I guess it fits FIFA.

This is all just part of a greater experiment, how many teams needs to be added before Norway simply can't bottle it anymore and actually qualify.

serghei

There are no truly elite well-drilled sides, not even Germany. In the previous tournaments you had better, more dominant club teams that gave the core of well-drilled NTs. Right now, football is basically dominated by 2-3 elite managers and the teams are not that great. Of course World Cup football will be more disjointed as a result. This setup is ideal for Brazil imo. if they manage to link up well offensively, I can see them winning it.

Home of Barca Fans