World Cup 2022

xxxxxx

That's what happens when you have a midfield. They looked a lot better on the ball and scored 2 good goals.

I fully expect they'll be much better against Poland. Poland looked very poor at the back, and their midfield doesn't press and is very slow.

M3ls

I hope when the superleague appears, players can be banned from going to the national teams. Like in the NHL.

xxxxxx

Very happy for Messi and his performance today definitely deserves this win. However Argentina as a whole needs to step up their game in order to go further.

They do. But that was on Scaloni in the first half. He was playing with no midfield in that first half, which is why they didn't create anything.

JohnN

Argentina had huge nerves and mexico parked a double decker. Messi goal was crucial at that point. They can play better than this first half and have a decent defense. Still far from what I thought they could perform, not that ant other team is unbeatable. We need to see Spain vs a good opponent.

Horatio

You're welcome
His answer is not related to this. He's just a smart guy.

If I were a football player, I would think the same way.

International titles are overrated rubbish.

International titles are not overrated simply because you represent your country. It's a huge victory.

eaman

The goat strikes again. He was the only one with an assured touch for most of the game. Fernandez was very good and badly needed

Jadentheman

His answer is not related to this. He's just a smart guy.

If I were a football player, I would think the same way.

International titles are overrated rubbish.

They aren?t overrated because they have a bigger audience. But for the real enjoyers of footballers and followers of the sport we know that club and CL are worth far more in quality and play.

utility73

But to be honest, apart from those two great finishes this was a total shit show by both teams over the whole match.

So there is me hoping this win will make Argentina be confident and play better again, but the performance in this match was absolutely atrocious.

soul24rage

But to be honest, apart from those two great finishes this was a total shit show by both teams over the whole match.

So there is me hoping this win will make Argentina be confident and play better again, but the performance in this match was absolutely atrocious.

True, which is why Enzo Fernandez needs to start in midfield.

Scaloni messed up with the starting XI and the tactics for 2 games in a row and hopefully he learned his lesson.

malvolio

Is Enzo Fernandez also killing it at Benfica. Interesting player but we have Gavi, so don't think will splash the cash.

Home of Barca Fans